A water pump is a machine that draws water up from the ground and sends it to all faucets. The air pump is a problem that often comes up with water pumps.
When the water pump is turned on, there should be no water coming out of the faucet. This is a sign of the inlet water pump. Different things also cause the water pump in the wind. Here are some things you can do if your water pump is not working.
1. Filling Water into the Water Pump
The water source running out is why the water pump gets cold. But the water pump is still on, which means that it is sucking air instead of water.
To get around these problems, the water pump in the wind. The first step is to fill up the water pump with water. Here’s how to fill the water pump with water:
- Make sure to turn off the water pump.
- Open the rubber pack cover at the top of the water pump, where the water hook hole.
- After you open it, fill the water to the top and try not to get too much water on the dynamo.
- Then, turn on the water pump until the water rises and runs out while the lid is still open. The goal is to blow air into the pipe of the pump.
- Then put water back into the hole in the water hook until complete.
- Turn the water pump on again until a water jet can shoot up to the top. Please make sure the water pump is closed tightly when fully charged.
- Then add more water until it’s complete.
- Close the hole at the top of the water pump that lets water in.
2. Removing the Pipe
The water pump can also get cold when the empty water pump hose gets stuck in the pipe. This means that even if you fill the lid of the fishing rod with water, the water won’t flow out of the pump.
So the second thing you can do about the water pump is to take the pipe off. But you should also remember that you shouldn’t take the plug out of the pipe too often. Here’s how to get the plug out of the pipe:
- Make sure the water pump is on to tell if water is flowing to the pipe or not.
- If water doesn’t flow into the pipe, first disconnect the pipe from the water pump.
- Then, open the top of the water pump where the water hook hole is and pour water into the hole until it is complete.
- If the pipe is removed and water is put in the water hook hole, but no water comes out, it is clear that the inlet water pump cannot be fixed through that section.
- Then try to fill the pipe connection with water before plugging it back in.
- After that, check to see if the water flows through the faucet correctly.
3. Fix Suction Pipe Installation Position
Another thing that can cause an inlet water pump is when one pipe connection to another is in a different place in terms of height or connection.
This happens because the suction pipe is hidden and hard to reach.
Fixing the suction pipe installation position and making sure the pipe connections are tight and don’t rub against each other will fix the water inlet pump problem.
It is suggested that the pipe be put in at a lower level than the water pump. Since the pipe is lower than the water pump, it will be able to fill up as little space as possible so that the wind won’t get stuck in the room.
4. Replacing the Pipe
A leak in the water pump suction pipe is one of the most common reasons a water pump is inflated. Leaky pipes can be found by looking for leaks in the pipes that go to the water pump.
Because the suction pipe is leaking, the water pump can no longer draw in water as well as it should. So, to fix these problems, you need to replace the pipe that is leaking with a straight pipe connection or a shock.
5. Replacing the Foot Valve
A water pump that has blown up could also have a broken water pump valve tusen at the end of the suction pipe.
When the water pump is turned off, the suction pipe can’t store water because the foot valve is broken. This will leave space in the suction pipe, making the water pump run less efficiently.
Here are some ways to fix these problems:
- Take the pipe that draws water away from the water source.
- Put a new foot valve in place of the old one.
- To avoid trapped air, try it first with water to keep the suction pipe full of water.
- Lastly, try turning on the water pump to see if it’s running normally and the water is correctly coming out of the taps.